Discover the ancient city of Cusco, Peru + Hike and bike your way to Machu Picchu, one of the 7 wonders of the world + Take a salsa class + Learn the art of Andean Weaving
Take this package to a new level by ensuring your entire itinerary is 100% sustainable and socially responsible.
Be floored by the beauty of Peru's high Alps, gain a deeper understanding for the Quechua culture, stay with a local family on a coffee farm, and hike/bike your way to Machu Picchu. It's not just a check on the 'ol bucket list... this package is for the cultural adventurer who wants to gain a deeper understanding for Peru's nature, history and culture. Oh, and don't forget your dancing shoes, as a salsa lesson to benefit local children is also on the agenda.
day one. --- arrive in cusco + private transfer + check-in + acclimate.
day two. explore + cusco + full-day guided experience.
day three. leave the city + meet locals + learn + andean weaving.
day four. relax + dinner + learn + salsa dancing + give back.
day five. discover + the andes + sustainable trekking + camp + apus peru.
day six. hike + bike + apus peru + stay + coffee farm + local family.
day seven. visit + machu picchu + tour + guide + train + return cusco + rest.
day eight. rest + eat + explore + cusco.
day nine. leave cusco + go + anywhere.
Rates + Booking
- Six nights at a centrally located and highly rated Cusco hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Cusco City Tour
- Andean Weaving Class
- Dinner and salsa dancing lesson with Fair Services Peru (benefiting local children and single mothers)
- All-inclusive trek with the sustainable Apus Peru, including visit to Machu Picchu
- Transfers to and from Cusco Airport
What's Not Included
- Airfare (Flight suggestions will be offered, however flight bookings will incur an additional fee)
- Fully customizable package - add, subtract, change anything you want
- Hotel upgrades and changes available upon request
- Please note that changes to the package will result in a change of price to the overall trip
More CUSCO + MACHU PICCHU Activities
- Alternative treks to Machu Picchu and through the Andes with Apus Peru are available upon request (prices and trip length vary)
- Cultivate coffee and give back to the community in the Cusco region
- Andean woodworking experience in the mountains surrounding Cusco
- Spanish and quechua classes in Cusco