Taste Catalonian tapas + Experience live flamenco + Sip cava and explore Montserrat + Discover Albufera Natural Park + Make Traditional Valencian Paella + Swim in the beautiful turquoise waters of Ibiza + Leave everything else behind
Taste traditional Catalonian tapas and experience the passion of a live flamenco show in magnificent Barcelona. Drink cava on a small-group tour to Codorniu Winery and Montserrat, then take the train down the Orange Blossom Coast to historic Valencia for four days of traditional Valencian food and culture. Go on the ultimate tapas tour (vegetarian options available!), then make your way just outside the city for a visit to Albufera Natural Park and a Traditional Valencian Paella Cooking experience in the countryside. Finally, take off for the incredible island of Ibiza and nothing but rest and relaxation for your final three days in Spain. Ride scooters to the beach and swim in the beautiful turquoise waters and leave everything else behind.
day one. hotel check-in. free day to explore barcelona.
day two. breakfast. tapas tasting & flamenco show.
day three. breakfast. montserrat & codorníu winery small-group tour.
day four. breakfast. uncover more of barcelona.
day five. breakfast. take the train to valencia. explore the city!
day six. breakfast. discover valencia with your city sightseeing pass.
day seven. breakfast. albufera natural park & paella cooking experience.
day eight. breakfast. the ultimate valencian tapas tour.
day nine. breakfast. fly to ibiza. hotel check-in.
day ten. breakfast. scoot around the island & take a dip in the turquoise waters.
day eleven. breakfast. rest & relaxation.
day twelve. breakfast. fly anywhere. do anything.
Rates + Booking
- 4 nights at centrally located and highly rated Barcelona hotel
- 4 nights at a highly rated, boutique Valencia hotel in the city's historic center
- 3 nights at a highly rated, beachside Ibiza hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Train tickets from Barcelona to Valencia
- One-way flights from Valencia to Ibiza
- 3-day Barcelona city transportation card
- Traditional Catalonian Tapas Tasting & Flamenco Show in Barcelona
- Small-group, full-day tour to Montserrat & Codorníu Winery, including cava tasting
- The ultimate Valencian tapas tour (both traditional and vegetarian options available)
- Day-trip to Albufera Natural Park with Traditional Valencian Paella Cooking Experience
- 3-day Valencia city sightseeing and transportation card with free and discounted entry to museums and historic landmarks
- 1-day Ibiza scooter rental
- Carbon offsets via The Nature Conservancy to support global sustainability initiatives
- Fully customizable package - add, subtract, change anything you want
- Hotel upgrades and changes available upon request
- Please note that changes to the package may result in a change of price to the overall trip
More BARCELONA Activities
More VALENCIA Activities