White sand + Turquoise water + Swaying palm trees + Beachfront hotel +
Sustainability + Social Responsibility
White sand beaches, crystal clear turquoise water, swaying palm trees and the peace of minding of knowing that your beach vacation is 100% sustainable and socially responsible. This Tulum, Mexico package debunks the myth that luxury and environmentalism don’t go hand-in-hand. Your beachfront hotel offers a classy, contemporary Mexican decor, yoga classes and ocean activities. It’s also a TripAdvisor Platinum GreenLeader and boasts 17 sustainability goals, including health, education and gender equality for staff. Your oceanview room will include an unobstructed view of the sea and sand. All transportation will be Carbon Offset with the Nature Conservancy.
Rates + Booking
- Five nights at a the super sustainable Villa Pescadores Hotel & Beach Club in Tulum
- Round trip airfare from select destinations in the continental U.S.
- Private transfers to and from Cancun Airport
- Carbon neutral travel via offsets for all transportation, including airfare and private transfers
What's Not Included
- This package does not include daily breakfast
- Fully customizable package - add, subtract, change anything you want
- Hotel upgrades and changes available upon request
- Please note that changes to the package may result in a change of price to the overall trip