Almsgiving at Buddhist Temples in Chiang Mai + Thai Cooking School in Bangkok
+ The Golden Triangle + Visit Rescued Asian Elephants, Ethically + Brunch
and Snorkeling Sailing Trip on Beautiful Koh Samui Island
Uncover the tastes, textures and ancient temples as you travel through three vastly different regions of the diverse Kingdom of Thailand. First, explore the vibrant markets of Bangkok, followed by an afternoon in Thai Cooking School. Then, a privately-led tour of the city’s most impressive Buddhist Temples. Fly to Chiang Rai for a trip to the ‘Golden Triangle’ where three Asian nations - Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar - intersect. Swoop down to Chiang Mai for a once-in-a-lifetime visit to an elephant sanctuary (this is a completely ethical elephant rescue center and does not include elephant riding). Explore the many temples of the Kingdom of Lanna along a private almsgiving with Buddhist monks just outside the city of Chiang Mai. Next, pack your sunscreen as you head south to a place that could very easily be considered ‘heaven on earth, Koh Samui. Relax for a few days on the incredible white sand beaches. Your only interruption, a half-day brunch and snorkeling sailing trip (mimosas included!).
A (sustainable) taste of the best that Thailand has to offer. 15 days. Flights, hotels, carbon offsets, sustainable experiences, and charitable donations included. From $2795.
day one. airport pick up. private transfer. hotel check-in.
day two. breakfast. private buddhist temple tour.
day three. breakfast. market tour + thai cooking school.
day four. breakfast. fly to chiang rai. private transfer. hotel check-in.
day five. breakfast. trip to the golden triangle.
day six. breakfast. private transfer to chiang mai. hotel check-in.
day seven. breakfast. full-day trip to elephant sanctuary.
day eight. breakfast. free day to explore.
day nine. breakfast. private buddhist almsgiving + temple tour.
day ten. breakfast. fly to koh samui island.
day eleven. breakfast. free day.
day twelve. breakfast. thai island brunch + snorkeling sailing trip
day thirteen. breakfast. free day.
day fourteen. fly to bangkok. hotel check-in. explore more... or just relax
day fifteen. end of trip. go anywhere. do anything.
Rates + Booking
- 4 nights at centrally located, highly rated, and low carbon footprint Bangkok hotels
- 2 nights at a highly rated and low carbon footprint Chiang Rai hotel
- 4 nights at a highly rated and low carbon footprint Chiang Mai hotel
- 4 nights at a highly rated and low carbon footprint Koh Samui Island resort
- Daily breakfast
- Flights to/from Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, and Koh Samui
- All airport arrival and departure transfers
- Private Buddhist Temple Tour in Bangkok
- Market Experience and Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok
- Day trip from Chiang Rai to the Golden Triangle
- Morning Almsgiving and Temple Experience in Chiang Mai
- Full-day visit to an ethical Asian Elephant rescue center
- Koh Samui Island Brunch and Snorkeling Sailing Trip
- Carbon offsets via The Nature Conservancy to support global sustainability initiatives
- Donations to international non-profit organizations
- Fully customizable package - add, subtract, change anything you want
- Hotel upgrades and changes available upon request
- Please note that changes to the package may result in a change of price to the overall trip
More BANGKOK Activities
More CHIANG RAI Activities
More CHIANG MAI Activities
More KOH SAMUI Activities