<photo courtesy of Forage Restaurant>
Granville Island Market + Craft Breweries + Bean-to-Bar Chocolate +
Local's Favorite Food Trucks + Famed Eateries + Chic Sustainable Hotel
Dig in to the deliciousness of Vancouver’s multicultural, local and sustainable food scene. With accommodations at a chic downtown boutique hotel that supports housing and professional development for Aboriginal artists, the trip begins with a market tour of the famous Granville Island. Come hungry, because over the next two days, you’ll also experience some of the city’s most innovative craft breweries, a tour of the locals' favorite food trucks, and dinner at one of the city’s famed local and sustainable restaurants (choose between Forage, featuring local meat, or the innovative vegetarian restaurant, Acorn). When you're in the mood for a treat, swing by East Van Roasters, a social enterprise that trains and employs marginalized women, for a special treat that includes some of the best organic “bean to bar” chocolate and coffee you may ever taste. With the goal of becoming the “Greenest city in the world” by 2020, Vancouver is at the cutting edge of the local and sustainable food movement. This is the perfect package for all foodies who appreciate fresh produce, local flavors, social enterprise and culinary innovation.
day one. arrive. check-in to chic sustainable downtown hotel.
day two. market tour to granville island
day three. locals' favorite food truck tour. craft brewery tour + beer tastings.
day four. end of trip. go anywhere. do anything.
<< at leisure. dinner for two at top rated restaurant + bean-to-bar chocolate & coffee. >>
<restaurant photos courtesy of Acorn Restaurant>
Rates + Booking
- 3 nights at highly rated, downtown sustainable boutique hotel
- Granville Island market tour including food tastings
- Walking tour of local breweries + craft beer tasting
- Visit to locals' favorite food trucks including food tastings
- Dinner for two at one of Vancouver's famed sustainable restaurants (choice between Forage or Acorn)
- Bean-to-bar chocolate and coffee experience
- Contributions to sustainable businesses and social enterprises that support Aboriginal artists and marginalized women in Vancouver
What's Not Included
- Airfare to/from Vancouver
- Meals, with the exception of organized dinner and food tours
- Fully customizable package - add, subtract, change anything you want
- Hotel upgrades and changes available upon request
- Rates based on double occupancy. Contact us for single pricing.
- Please note that changes to the package may result in a change of price to the overall trip