Eat street food in Hanoi + Sail Ha Long Bay + Explore the valleys of Hoa Lu and Tam Coc + Bike through the Hoi An Countryside + Uncover Historical Ho Chi Minh City + Relax on the white sand beaches of Phu Quoc Island
There’s a reason everyone’s talking about Vietnam. As one of the world’s most diverse countries, it offers a bit of everything, from the web of rivers in the Mekong Delta, to the dense jungle of the highlands; to the paper lanterns of Hoi An, to the awe-inspiring Halong Bay and the white sands of Phu Quoc Island. Add strong, uniquely crafted coffee, incredible cuisine, a peaceful culture and history of strength, and you’ll see what all the buzz is about.
This 11 night sustainable travel experience includes all of Vietnam’s bests, including air, assistance with pre-travel visa requirements, transportation, highly-rated boutique hotels, and locally-inspired experiences. Stroll the streets of Hanoi on a small-group food tour, cruise through Halong Bay and past the rice fields and striking karst towers of Tam Coc, learn to make paper lanterns and bicycle through the rice fields of Hoi An, and discover the rich history of Ho Chi Minh City, all before heading to Phu Quoc island, the perfect Southeast Asian tropical paradise.
day one. airport pick up. private transfer. hotel check-in.
day two. breakfast. small-group street food tour.
day three. breakfast. travel to ha long bay. cruise. kayak. eat.
day four. breakfast. cruise. return to hanoi.
day five. breakfast. day trip to hoa lu + tam coc.
day six. breakfast. fly to danang. private transfer to hoi an. hotel check-in.
day seven. breakfast. bicycle through the countryside.
day eight. breakfast. traditional lantern making workshop.
day nine. breakfast. free day.
ho chi minh city (saigon)
day ten. breakfast. private transfer to danang. fly to ho chi minh city.
day nine. breakfast. half-day historical ho chi minh city tour.
phu quoc island
day ten. breakfast. fly to phu quoc island.
day eleven. breakfast. free day.
day twelve. breakfast. free day.
day twelve. fly to ho chi minh city. fly home. go anywhere. do anything.
Rates + Booking
- 4 nights at a centrally located, highly rated, and low carbon footprint Hanoi hotel
- Overnight cruise to Ha Long Bay including all meals and drinks and private transfer to/from your Hanoi hotel
- 4 nights at a centrally located, highly rated and low carbon footprint Hoi An hotel
- 2 nights at a centrally located, highly rated and low carbon footprint Ho Chi Minh City hotel
- 3 nights at a highly rated and low carbon footprint Phu Quoc Island resort
- Daily breakfast
- Day trip from Hanoi to Hoa Lu & Tam Coc including transportation and a traditional Vietnamese lunch
- Locally-operated, authentic small-group Hanoi Street Food Tour
- Locally-operated countryside bicycle ride in Hoi An
- Locally-operated, traditional lantern making workshop in Hoi An
- Locally-operated, half-day historical City Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Flights to/from Hanoi, Danang, Ho Chi Minh City, and Phu Quoc Island
- All airport arrival and departure transfers
- Carbon offsets via The Nature Conservancy to support global sustainability initiatives
- Donations to international non-profit organizations
- Fully customizable package - add, subtract, change anything you want
- Hotel upgrades and changes available upon request
- Please note that changes to the package may result in a change of price to the overall trip
More HANOI Activities
More HOI AN Activities
More HO CHI MINH CITY Activities
More PHU QUOC ISLAND Activities